Wild Spirit Snood
- Free UK shipping
- 8 en stock
- Inventario en el camino
RUFFNEK® is delighted to be collaborating exclusively with equine, dog and wildlife photographer Ruth Chamberlain (also known as Ruth on the Hoof). Ruth is based in the Lake District, UK and is currently working on a project documenting the native equine breeds of Britain and Ireland. Ruth is from rural Cumbria, where she grew up with native breeds and seeing the semi-feral Fell ponies out on the various Lake District fells. She studied zooarchaeology with some focus on British horse breeds and their history with people. www.RuthOnTheHoof.com
"Wild Spirit is my aunt’s Fell pony - Banksgate Crackerjack. Fell ponies originate on the Cumbrian Fells where they are adapted to the weather and conditions there. Many of them have long manes and tails that help protect them from the elements."
RUFFNEK® are donating £1 of every Wild Spirit neck scarf design bought to Ruth's chosen charities. "I would like this one to support the Fell Pony Heritage Trust (a not-for-profit). They work towards promoting the hill bred Fell ponies and work to ensure their future is secured on the Fells. Their website is: https://www.fpht.co.uk"
The Wild Spirit pony snood is perfect for riding or just as an everyday scarf, keeping the wind off your face and providing all-year round protection from the elements. The snood can also be worn as a head scarf or bandana under a riding helmet for extra warmth.
- The ultimate kit bag essential for all outdoor adventure!
- Made from seamless 100% Polyester Microfibre which is hypoallergenic. The fabric is non-fade and retains elasticity.
- Made from Recycled plastic bottles - Eco Friendly, helping to save the planet!
- Provides protection from the wind, snow and sun using Stay Dry wicking fabric
- Can be worn as a neck warmer, snood scarf, head band, under helmet hat, face mask, bandana, beanie hat and more
- One universal size scarf for children, men, women and medium sized dogs!
- Approximate size: 25cm x 50cm