Naval Flag of Great Britain Scarf
- Free UK shipping
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin
The Naval Flag of Great Britain Scarf design was ordered by King James VI and I to be used on ships on the high seas. The flag scarf design consists of the red cross of Saint George, patron saint of England and the Saltire of Saint Andrew, the patron saint of Scotland between 1707-1801. The snood design omits the cross of St Patrick Saltire which represents today's Union Jack for the whole of the UK. We have limited stock of this unique design so please order today to ensure you get one!
- A classic neck scarf for every kit bag - handy to fit in your pocket or rucksack
- Wear your scarf with pride, the perfect accessory for all outdoor adventures
- Made from seamless 100% Polyester Microfibre that's hypoallergenic, non fade and retains elasticity
- Provides good protection from the wind, snow and sun using Stay Dry wicking fabric
- Neck warmer, snood scarf, head band, ski scarf, face mask, bandana, beanie hat and more
- One universal size scarf for women, men, children and medium sized dogs!
- Approximate size: 24cm x 48cm