Blue & White Breton Stripe Snood Neck Scarf
- Free UK shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Breton Stripe Snood comes in a classic french blue and white stripe design, known as the Breton stripe. The Breton stripe was the uniform pattern for the Brittany navy seaman, which was introduced by French law in 1858 in order to locate sailors who fell overboard. The design became a classic when Coco Chanel introduced it to the fashion industry in 1917. It is the ideal accessory for any occasion, and makes a great gift for someone special.
- A kit bag essential for the outdoors; fits neatly in your pocket or rucksack
- Made from a seamless 100% Polyester Microfibre fabric that's hypoallergenic, non fade and retains elasticity well
- Made from Recycled plastic bottles - Eco Friendly, helping to save the planet!
- Provides year-round protection from the wind, snow and sun using clever Stay Dry wicking fabric
- Wear as a neck warmer, snood, head band, ski scarf, face cover, bandana, beanie hat and more
- One universal size snood for women, men, children and medium sized dogs!
- Approximate size: 25cm x 50cm