A seamless tubular scarf (or snood) made from high quality technical fabric that is stretchy, soft to the skin, lightweight, hypoallergenic and wicks moisture (Stay Dry), keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
The scarves are multi-use which means they can be worn in a variety of styles for a number of sporting and outdoor activities such as walking, running, cycling, skiing, snowboarding and more.
The RUFFNEK® multi-scarf is an essential accessory for your kit bag. It comes in one universal size which is designed to fit adults and children alike - even medium sized dogs can enjoy the scarves.
- The ultimate kit bag essential for all outdoor activities - running, cycling, dog walking, skiing, fitness, motorbikes, sailing, snowboarding, horse riding, football and more.
- Made from a seamless 100% polyester microfibre, RUFFNEK® multi-scarves are hypoallergenic and do not fade or lose elasticity.
- No itching or chafing - scarves are designed with seamless (trimmed) edges, so they can be worn under your ski/cycle helmet without causing chafing.
- Provide protection from the wind, snow and sun using Stay Dry wicking fabric - a year-round accessory keeping you warm in winter and wick moisture in the summer.
- Multifunctional scarves that can be worn in a variety of ways as a neck scarf/neck warmer, face mask, bandana, headscarf, hair band, pirate hat, sweat band, beanie hat, cap, balaclava, head scarf, sweat wrist band, ski/motorcycle mask, saharaine or dog scarf/snood.
- One size fits most men, women, children and medium sized dogs. : Dimensions are: 24cm x 48cm.
- Designed in Yorkshire - made by our ethically sourced partners in China.
Designed in Yorkshire
RUFFNEK® is a family run company based in the beautiful countryside of Yorkshire. Our bespoke scarf collection was born out of enjoyment for the outdoors and a passion for design.
We wanted to provide a tubular neck scarf that was both practical and stylish looking, and could be worn for just about anything, from cycling to work to trekking in the Himalayas, playing football, dog walking or just as an everyday fashion scarf. We offer a wide selection of designs suitable for the whole family to wear and have designs to fit every activity.
All of our Ruffnek scarves are designed here in Yorkshire either in-house or by our very talented illustrator Jo Andrade who has worked within a number of companies including Taylors of Harrogate, Hallmark Cards and Harlequin Wallpapers.
Our 'one size fits most' scarves are enjoyed by adults, children, dogs and we have even seen them worn by cats and horses (check out our Facebook page)!
The reason we love this product so much is that not only can they be worn by the whole family they can also be worn in a huge variety of ways - a neck scarf, face mask, head band, ski or cycle mask, beanie cap, under helmet skull cap, hair band, bandana, balaclava, pirate head wrist band or dog and pet scarf - the list is endless.
We hope you find a design you like and enjoy wearing your Ruffnek on your year round adventures!
Thanks for stopping by our website