Pony Nose Scarf
- Free UK shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
RUFFNEK® is delighted to be collaborating exclusively with equine, dog and wildlife photographer Ruth Chamberlain (also known as Ruth on the Hoof). Ruth is based in the Lake District, UK and is currently working on a project documenting the native equine breeds of Britain and Ireland. Ruth is from rural Cumbria, where she grew up with native breeds and seeing the semi-feral Fell ponies out on the various Lake District fells. She studied zooarchaeology with some focus on British horse breeds and their history with people. www.RuthOnTheHoof.com
"Pony Nose is an Exmoor pony called Hector who belongs to the Moorland Mousie Trust. He conservation grazes for Cumbria Wildlife Trust in a little wetland nature reserve. He is semi-feral and lives completely naturally."
RUFFNEK® are donating £1 of every Pony Nose design bought to Ruth's chosen charities. "I would like this one to support Moorland Mousie Trust who work very hard to protect the Exmoor pony. They rescue and regime a lot. This is their website http://www.moorlandmousietrust.org.uk"
Pony Nose is a fun scarf for both adults and children and is the perfect accessory for any horse lover. Great as a fun and practical gift for family and friends.
- The essential year round snood for all season protection
- Made from seamless 100% Polyester Microfibre which is hypoallergenic. The fabric is non fade and retains elasticity.
- Made from Recycled plastic bottles - Eco Friendly, helping to save the planet!
- Provides protection from the wind, snow and sun using Stay Dry wicking fabric
- Neck warmer, snood, head band, under helmet hat, face mask, bandana, beanie hat
- One universal size fits most men, women, children and medium sized dogs!
- Approximate size: 25cm x 50cm